MCWC partners with area churches to bring truth and hope to thousands of women in crisis each year. Statistics show that 42% of the women seeking abortion go to church regularly and 35% recovering the tragedy of abortion also attend church. The urgency is real and it is in our midst. We have various ways that a church can help reach women with truth and the love of Christ.
Ways Churches Can Help
• A one-time or monthly financial gift
• Participate in Sanctity of Human Life Sunday focus with a commitment to protect human life at every stage
• Introduce your congregation to a MCWC where they can find opportunities to serve women in crisis
• Request a speaker from our experienced MCWC team for small group
• Host a Baby Bottle challenge for your church or small group
• Throw a baby shower for a celebration of life
• We welcome Pastors and ministry staff for a private tour of our Clinic
• Join with MCWC in this eternal fight for lives for now and future generations with your prayers and support
For more information or to request a tour, email us or call 817-577-4387.