Mommy and Me Closet
Our Mommy & Me Closet provides a place where patients can find new or gently used baby or maternity items free of charge. Volunteers lend a hand in organizing donations and help encourage new parents as they shop. Patients have the opportunity to participate in our “Earn While You Learn Program” by attending classes, watching videos, and other options.
**PLEASE NOTE** Only donations of diapers and wipes that are new in the box are being received at the clinic at this time by appointment only. Call MCWC receptionist at 817-577-4387 to schedule a time. Thank you!
Please hold your new or gently used donations of the following items until further notice:
- Clothing for infants 0-2T
- Diapers & Wipes (New & in the box)
- Blankets, burp cloths, bibs
- Nursing supplies (Pumps must be new & in original box)
- Miscellaneous small items for baby care
- Toys and books for 2yrs. and under
- Portable cribs
- Maternity clothing
Note: Baby beds and mattresses must be new in box and we cannot accept large furniture or car seats.